Following a 112 report yesterday when it was reported that flames were seen coming from an abandoned dwelling, the bomberos of Tenerife extinguish a fire in a farmhouse, in the area of San Felipe, in Icod. On arrival, fire units confirmed the presence of a deceased person inside. After recovering the body, they extinguished the fire and ventilated the property.
Also, firefighters from the La Orotava were required to intervene in an incident with flammable gases that occurred inside an educational centre on Calle Union in the municipality of Los Realejos. When they arrived at the site, the staff verified that it was an explosion of a butane bottle.