From 5th to 13th September, the coastal village of Los Abrigos celebrates its festivities in honour of San Blas and the Virgen del Carmen.
The programme is
- Saturday 5th Baile de Taifa from 20.30 in the Plaza, with performances by Los Chasneros and Pepe Benavente, among others.
- Sunday 6th The III Barquera Pilgrimage will disembark after Mass, from la plaza Agua Dulce to the harbour. There will be music throughout the day.
- Wednesday 9th from 20.00 choosing the child queen of the fiesta.
- Thursday 10 at 21.00, the adult queen will be chosen.
- Friday 11th the Young Talent event
- Saturday 12th, after sung Mass, the procession will proceed to the boat with San Blas, Virgen del Carmen, Brother Pedro and San Blasito. Finally, the traditional fireworks display.
- Sunday 13th Mass and the placing of a wreath at the pier, traditional games, and the ‘White Night’ from 21.00.